A Law Firm in Denver, CO, that Fights for You
There is no substitute for an attorney with experience, tenacity, courtesy, and respect when you’re confronted with a legal challenge. Those are the attributes you can expect when you choose the law firm in Denver, CO, of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. Knowing you have a strong advocate in your corner will be of genuine assistance as you sort through the impact of medical bills, lost wages, and pushy insurance representatives in a personal injury case, for example.
Since 1983, attorney Brake has been championing the rights of clients who have suffered from cases as diverse as medical misdiagnosis, defective products, personal injury, employment-related law, and wrongful death. His firm will help you with your case by focusing on the legal issues while you focus on healing. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. focuses on these practice areas:
Seeking Justice for You
Andrew T. Brake is dedicated to helping you get the justice you deserve by calling upon a wealth of experience in assisting clients in cases such as wrongful termination, auto accidents, sexual harassment, and civil rights. This firm has an A+ BBB rating. Attorney Brake may be able to help you negotiate for higher insurance settlements, for instance, or fight negligent parties following a car crash. Depend on this firm to stand and fight for you.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case in Denver, Colorado?
Legal Issues are highly individualized – that’s why it’s important to contact an Aurora and Denver, Colorado personal injury lawyer and explain the specifics of your situation. How do you know if you have a case in Denver? Here are some types of cases we handle:
» Show More
- Personal Injury Cases. If you’ve been in a car accident, have been hit by a car as a bicyclist or pedestrian, or have suffered a slip and fall, you may have the right to pursue a claim under the law to cover your medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. The Denver, Colorado personal injury Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. can assist you with speaking to insurance adjusters, can write demand letters to negligent parties, and can fight for your case either inside or outside of court. Every case is unique and the value of your claim will depend on the role of negligence each party plays in a crash, the cost of your medical care, the amount of time you have had to miss from work, and the seriousness of your injuries. If you have been seriously injured in Denver, Colorado, you may have important rights under the law. Contact Andrew T. Brake, P.C. today.
- Medical Malpractice. If you were hurt due to a doctor’s error, hospital error, or nursing error, you may only have a limited amount of time to pursue a case in court. Furthermore, medical malpractice lawsuits are a specific type of lawsuit which can be highly complicated. In order to claim medical malpractice damages, you will need to show that your doctor acted negligently. It will be the patient’s burden to show that the doctor failed to provide him or her with a proper standard of care. If you were misdiagnosed and this led to harm, if you suffered as a result of a doctor’s error during a surgery, or if you were given the wrong dose or wrong prescription drug, you may have a case. Birth injuries, improper writing of prescriptions, and other medical errors may also qualify. Because medical malpractice claims can be so complicated, you’ll want a qualified personal injury lawyer on your side. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. is a medical malpractice Law Firm in Denver, Colorado who may be able to assist you with your claim.
- Employment Litigation. There are many situations that can arise in employment that can lead to disputes. For example, you may be entitled to worker’s compensation, but if you are injured on the job, some workers are told they don’t qualify for worker’s compensation or their claims are denied. In other cases, workers aren’t paid the overtime they may deserve, or might be misclassified as independent contractors. If you are facing an employment dispute, because you believe you were wrongfully terminated, suffered sexual harassment on the job, or are being denied the wages and benefits you believe you deserve, you may want to speak to the Denver, Colorado employment litigation Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C.
- Business Litigation. A range of issues and disputes related to contract law, contracts, and deals can arise in the normal course of business. If you are facing a dispute, and believe you may be entitled to seek damages from another party, contact the Denver, Colorado business litigation Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. today.
- Dangerous Drugs. Dangerous drug claims are related to medical malpractice claims but these claims can sometimes have the added component of defective products. Pharmaceutical companies have a responsibility to warn consumers about the risks that their drugs pose. When pharmaceutical companies hide side effects, fail to warn consumers about risks, or when doctors prescribe the wrong drugs to patients, patients can get hurt or suffer overdoses or side effects. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. is a dangerous drugs personal injury Law Firm in Denver, Colorado that may be able to help you.
- Defective Products. When companies sell products with known risks that they fail to disclose, or when products are recalled due to defects, the public can get hurt. If you’ve been hurt due to a defective vehicle or defective product, you may have certain rights. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. is a defective product personal injury Law Firm in Denver, Colorado that may be able to help you seek damages for your lost wages, pain and suffering, as well as your medical bills and rehabilitation costs.
- Wrongful Death. Nothing can replace the pain of losing a loved one due to another person’s neglect or negligence. However, if you have lost a loved one due to a car accident, defective product, medical malpractice, dangerous drug, or workplace injury, the Denver, Colorado wrongful death Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. may be able to help you. You may be entitled to receive money to cover funeral expenses, loss of consortium, medical costs, and other losses.
- Insurance Claims. One of the major challenges families might face after an accident or personal injury is negotiating the insurance claims process. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. is a Denver, Colorado personal injury Law Firm can help you navigate the insurance claims process and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve. Insurance adjusters may sometimes use formulas or estimates to determine the value of your settlement. This may be lower than the claim you may deserve. Let the legal counsel at Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado fight for you.
- Birth Injuries. Birth injuries can impact both the mother and the baby and these injuries can be life-altering or life-threatening. Like medical malpractice claims, victims must show that a doctor violated a duty to care to the patient and that a violation of this duty resulted in injuries and losses. If you or your child suffered a birth injury, contact Andrew T. Brake, P.C., a birth injury lawyer in Denver, Colorado today.
If you have a legal case, time may be of the essence. In many cases, you may have a very limited window in which to file a claim. Because gathering documentation and evidence can take some time, it is important to file a claim as soon as possible. Contact Andrew T. Brake, P.C., a personal injury lawyer in Denver, Colorado.
» Show Less
Protect Your Rights in Denver, Colorado
If you have been hurt in a car accident, bike accident, pedestrian accident, or due to medical malpractice or a product defect, you may have the right to seek damages for your losses. However, Colorado’s statute of limitations may place strict limits on how long you have to make a claim. If a public entity such as a state or municipal or other governmental agency or organization is involved, then there is a short time period within which to provide the required notice so that the claim is not lost. Visit the personal injury Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado today to learn more about your options, the applicable time limits within which to act, and your rights under the law.