Qualified Personal Injury Lawyer in Denver, Colorado
If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence or neglect of another person or party, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. You may be entitled to make a claim with insurance companies or make a claim against negligent parties. Andrew T. Brake, P.C. is a personal injury Law Firm in Denver, Colorado which assist individuals who have been seriously injured in car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, due to defective products, or due to medical malpractice. You may be entitled to receive money to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. The injury lawyer at Andrew T. Brake, P.C. can help you seek medical care, help you make a claim, or speak to insurance adjusters, and fight negligent parties either inside or outside of court.
What is My Personal Injury Case Worth in Denver, Colorado?
The value of your personal injury claim will depend upon a range of factors. The personal injury legal counsel at Andrew T. Brake, P.C. will review your medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages due to missed days from work, personal property damage, and other factors to determine the value of your case. Every case is unique and the best way to learn what your case is worth is to speak to a qualified accident attorney, like Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado today. What factors determine the value of your claim?
- You are entitled to seek damages in Colorado only if the other party is found more at fault for the accident than you are. Essentially, you must be able to prove that the other party was more than 50% responsible for your accident. If the other party is found to be at fault, you are entitled to recover damages up to the other party’s fault. So, if the other party was 80% responsible for your accident and your damages are $10,000, you are entitled to seek up to $8,000 in damages. Sometimes negligence is clear cut, and sometimes the case can be complex. If you have questions about the role negligence might have played in your accident, visit the personal injury law firm in Denver, Colorado at Andrew T. Brake, P.C. today.
- Medical Expenses. If another party was responsible for your accident, you may be entitled to seek damages for medical expenses. While it is important to make a claim for past medical expenses, you may also be entitled to make a claim for future medical and rehabilitative care you may need. A qualified accident lawyer, like Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado can review your medical bills and speak to experts to estimate the cost of medical expenses going forward.
- Lost Wages. Serious injuries can leave you out of work for days, weeks, or months. In some cases, individuals are permanently disabled as a result of their injuries. If you have lost wages due to a serious injury, the accident attorneys like Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado can help you seek compensation for your lost wages and future lost wages.
- Property Damage. If your vehicle was totaled or damaged in a car, truck, or bus accident, you may be entitled to seek damages to replace or repair your damaged property.
- Pain and Suffering. Serious injuries can leave victims disabled and unable to enjoy life activities they previously enjoyed. Victims may struggle to contribute at home, may be unable to care for children, or may struggle with regular tasks. Pain and suffering damages are among the more subjective recoveries victims will seek, but they are no less important. The personal injury counsel at Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado can review the seriousness and nature of your injuries and can formulate a plan to determine the pain and suffering damages you may be entitled to receive.
These are just some of the factors that must be considered when determining a personal injury settlement. Your attorney may seek damages from several parties, if multiple parties are involved. Or, your personal injury lawyer will help you make a claim with insurance companies and adjusters. If you’ve been hurt in Denver, Colorado due to a car accident, bus accident, truck accident, slip and fall accident, defective product, or due to medical malpractice, you may have the right to make a claim. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages. Contact the injury Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado today.
Seek Justice for Your Injuries
Contact the personal injury Law Firm of Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado today. Whether you were hurt in a car crash, hurt due to medical malpractice, due to a defective product, or due to another reason entirely, our law firm may be able to help you seek damages. The recovery process after a serious injury can be stressful. Medical bills and lost wages can make it difficult for victims and families to make ends meet. You have important rights under the law. Visit Andrew T. Brake, P.C. in Denver, Colorado, personal injury Law Firm that is on your side.